Physical therapy (PT) services help children who have orthopedic, neuromuscular, skeletal, congenital or developmental disorders that impact movement and mobility. The goal of PT is to restore and/or enhance movement, strength and flexibility, and to enable children to participate in age appropriate physical activities including mobility, play, self-care, and all activities in the home and community.
Children who would benefit from PT services include but are not limited to children with the following conditions:
- Torticollis, Plagiocephaly
- Birth related trauma such as brachial plexus injuries
- Congenital disorders such as Cerebral Palsy, Spina Bifida or Down Syndrome
- Delayed motor skills including crawling, walking
- Gross motor delays
- Coordination disorders
- Gait Impairment
- Neuromuscular disease
- Orthopedic conditions
- Assessment for orthotics and equipment
Contact us today to schedule an appointment or learn more about therapy services.